Join our Team
With your substantive knowledge as Product Owner, you convert the interests of all stakeholders into tickets and determines which are most important, and therefore which should be picked up first by the development team. You are able to break down complex issues into smaller executable tickets. As a Product Owner you can make these decisions independently and create a product roadmap which is visible to everyone. You get a lot of freedom in arranging and adding information to the platform and take a pro-active approach.
How you will help us:
- Guide the team to drive implementation of the roadmap and support by facilitating ceremonies for efficient execution;
- Support defining minimum viable product (MVP). Own the team backlog (grooming, prioritisation, refinement, etc.);
- Work day-to-day with the team members, clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy;
- Support delivery of scope, and partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear and broken down for multiple developer levels. Act as the voice of a customer and other stakeholders;
- Support analysis of feasibility, cost ramifications, or other aspects of planned or potential programs for the future;
- Assist with problem resolution, operations and data analysis as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, flawless and efficient service;
- Work alongside our data team and lead to incorporate stakeholders input into the product roadmap while effectively negotiating trade-offs of conflicting priorities;
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and lead changes.
- Translate energy sector needs for the future into business opportunities and feature for our platform in corporation with our management board and business development
Who we are looking for:
- At least 4+ years of experience in product management, and/or project management;
- Familiar working as part of a team within an Agile development methodology and Scrum or Kanban frameworks;
- Familiar with concepts like DDD, TDD and event sourcing
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, able to build and foster trusted working relationships across the organization, as well as communicate project updates;
- Exceptional collaboration skills, able to work closely with people from different backgrounds such as business or technical;
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and data management, with an ability to follow technical conversations and challenge decisions if requirements are not fulfilled;
- Experience in guiding a multi-disciplinary team by setting the right priorities, preferably in global organisations.
- Previous experience with complex IT system and trading related aspects of the Energy sector.
- Open and transparent attitude
- Like to work in a startup/scale up environment where lots of thing can change.
- Taking responsibility for the work/task delivered.
- Affinity with IT, bit of programming and working with Developers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
You can send an email with your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a passion for changing the world and we work every day to make that happen. With the transition to renewable energy, new systems need to be developed that can cope with the pace that is needed. At this moment in history, old fashioned and obsolete technology is preventing us to move forward. Our energy exchange platform is at the epicentre of the transition, enabling hundreds of companies to develop new business cases in the energy space.
We combine a deep understanding of the energy markets with state of the art digital technology. Our team consists of more than 40 technology experts from 13 different nationalities working towards one goal. Be the fastest, most stable and smartest energy exchange in the world!
We are optimists. We believe that the only way to change the world, is by rolling up our sleeves and make it happen. We are passionate about our work because we work with an extremely talented group of people and because we know that what we do matters. If you want to join our journey, contact us!