1. Onboarding and FAQ's
  2. Getting started at Etpa

Authorization Single Sided Transactions

When a new participant has his own BRP an authorization from TenneT TSO is required. This can be requested with the form on this page.

Form Authorisation Single Sided Transactions

Request form to unilaterally nominate energy transactions towards TenneT TSO by means of the submission of Single-Sided Transactions ("SST"). Send this completely filled and signed form by post to TenneT TSO, accompanied by a signed copy of the extract of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (not older than 14 days) from the authorizing party. Only applicable for Dutch participants.